- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
ORAN, Mo. -- Paul Allen Daniels, 47, of Lowndes, Mo., formerly of Oran, died Monday, March 26, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 20, 1959, in Advance, Mo., son of Wesley and Wanette Abner Daniels. He and Lorie Ann Burton were married Sept. 30, 1978.
Daniels was owner and operator of Daniels Construction and Daniels Family Rentals in Lowndes.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Joey Daniels of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jon, Holden and Chance Daniels, all of the home; his parents; a brother, Tim Daniels; two sisters, Tammie Daniels and Susan Mansker, all of Oran; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Abner officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.