- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
ORAN, Mo. -- Paul Allen Daniels, 47, of Lowndes, Mo., formerly of Oran, died Monday, March 26, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 20, 1959, in Advance, Mo., son of Wesley and Wanette Abner Daniels. He and Lorie Ann Burton were married Sept. 30, 1978.
Daniels was owner and operator of Daniels Construction and Daniels Family Rentals in Lowndes.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Joey Daniels of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jon, Holden and Chance Daniels, all of the home; his parents; a brother, Tim Daniels; two sisters, Tammie Daniels and Susan Mansker, all of Oran; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Abner officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.