- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)9
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
ORAN, Mo. -- Paul Allen Daniels, 47, of Lowndes, Mo., formerly of Oran, died Monday, March 26, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 20, 1959, in Advance, Mo., son of Wesley and Wanette Abner Daniels. He and Lorie Ann Burton were married Sept. 30, 1978.
Daniels was owner and operator of Daniels Construction and Daniels Family Rentals in Lowndes.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Joey Daniels of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jon, Holden and Chance Daniels, all of the home; his parents; a brother, Tim Daniels; two sisters, Tammie Daniels and Susan Mansker, all of Oran; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Abner officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.