- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
ORAN, Mo. -- Paul Allen Daniels, 47, of Lowndes, Mo., formerly of Oran, died Monday, March 26, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born April 20, 1959, in Advance, Mo., son of Wesley and Wanette Abner Daniels. He and Lorie Ann Burton were married Sept. 30, 1978.
Daniels was owner and operator of Daniels Construction and Daniels Family Rentals in Lowndes.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Joey Daniels of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Jon, Holden and Chance Daniels, all of the home; his parents; a brother, Tim Daniels; two sisters, Tammie Daniels and Susan Mansker, all of Oran; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jim Abner officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran.