- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Betty Delores Massa, 72, of Patterson, Mo., died Saturday, March 24, 2007, at the St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis.
She was born March 13, 1935, in Marietta, Ga., daughter of Woodrow and Louise Medley Carney. She and Lemuel Donald Massa were married Sept. 26, 1953, in Georgia. He died Jan. 16, 2006.
Massa was a member of the McGee Chapel in Glenallen, Mo.
Survivors include 11 children, Michael Massa, Woodrow Massa, Robert Massa and Jeffrey Massa, all of Patterson, Carey Massa of Houston, Leslie Massa of McMinnville, Tenn., Linda Healton of Douglasville, Ga., Benjamin Massa and Nancy Castle of Fredericktown, Ohio, Shauna Massa of Hartwell, Ga., and Lemuel Massa of Lithia Springs, Ga.; a brother, Ted Williams of Luthersville, Ga.; two sisters, Shirley Williams and Tonya Williams, both of Luthersville; and 16 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the McGee Chapel in Glenallen, with the Rev. Clinton Massa officiating. Burial will be at Baker Cemetery.