- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Rosalie M. Shemonic, 67, of Perryville died Friday, March 23, 2007, at home.
She was born Dec. 12, 1939, at Belleville, Ill., daughter of Herman L. and Louise M. Bassler Richter.
Shemonic was a member of United Church of Christ in New Athens, Ill. She was a retired bookkeeper for Behnken Trucking.
Survivors include a son, Rick Beck of Perryville; two stepsons, Larry Shemonic of Oklahoma, Steven Shemonic of Perryville; two daughters, Debby Badgett of New Athens, Ill., Sue Mueller of Waterloo, Ill.; a brother, Laurel Richter of Sedona, Ariz.; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a great-grandson.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday and from 6:30 a.m. until the time of service Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
Burial will be in Home Cemetery.