- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Mildred McKee Campbell, 97, formerly of Olive Branch, Ill., and Cape Girardeau, died Saturday, March 24, 2007, at Bellwood Nursing Home in Peoria, Ill.
She was born Oct. 14, 1909, in Alexander County, Ill., daughter of Cyrus and Bertha Sickman McGee. She married H. H. Campbell.
She was a member of Howett Street Christian Church in Peoria and the Eastern Star. She had worked as a clerk at Sears in Peoria and had volunteered at Southside Mission.
Survivors include two sons, Dale Campbell of Dunlap, Ill., Dean Campbell of Springfield, Ill., a daughter, Sue Korth of Peoria; nine grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, three sisters, two brothers and a grandson.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Interment will be in Olive Branch Cemetery.