- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Nancy Lee Wilson, 53, of Advance died Thursday, Sept. 11, 2003, at her home.
She was born July 15, 1950, in Pontiac, Mich., daughter of Ivan and Norma Bane Kardell. She and Norman Wilson were married Feb. 26, 1970, in Pontiac.
Wilson was a packer at Horizon Music in Advance, and a member of the Assembly of God Church. She was a graduate of Pontiac Northern High School.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Amber Wilson of the home; her father of Silverwood, Mich.; three brothers, Butch Kardell of Fostoria, Mich., Danny Kardell of North Branch, Mich., Larry Kardell of Silverwood; and a sister, Sharon Kardell of Mount Pleasant, Mich.
She was preceded in death by her mother and a daughter.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Brad Moore officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.