- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Franklin William Haupt, 76, of Millersville died Friday, March 23, 2007, at Jackson Manor in Jackson.
He was born May 30, 1930, at Millersville, son of Robert Francis and Maggie Mae Moore Haupt.
Haupt farmed at Millersville all his life and was a member of Caney Fork Baptist Church at Oak Ridge.
Survivors include a brother, Johnnie Haupt of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Elsie Seabaugh of Millersville, Beulah Crites and Mollie Wright of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson, and Sunday from 1 p.m. to service time at Caney Fork Church.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the church, with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in Caney Fork Cemetery.