- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert M. Fann
Robert Michael Fann, 32, of Scott City was called home by his Lord, Monday, March 5, 2007.
Robert was a loving father, brother, and son. He was loved by his friends and co-workers.
Robert was born April 13, 1974, in Chaffee, Mo., son of Bruce and Paula K. McGuire White. He graduated from Chaffee High School in 1993. He was a welder by trade at CSX in Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Zachary Fann of Scott City; his parents of Perryville, Mo.; a brother, B.J. White of Lewisburg, Tenn.; a sister, Jennifer Sanders of Paoli, Ind.; grandmother, Wilma McGuire of Chaffee; three uncles, Ronald McGuire of Puxico, Richard McGuire of Loveland, Ohio, Mark McGuire of Chaffee; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a great-grandmother, Marcella Littlepage; a grandfather, Charles McGuire; two great-aunts, Rosemary Fussell and Anna Wortham; a great-uncle, C.J. Littlepage; and a brother, Clinton Charles White.
The funeral will be held today at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Henry Groedecki officiating. Burial will be private.
The family asks that donations be made to the American Cancer Society in Robert's memory.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.