- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kimberly D. Kaelin, 40, of Jackson passed away Wednesday, March 21, 2007, at Siteman Cancer Center in St. Louis.
She was born March 4, 1967, in St. Louis, daughter of Daniel and Mickey Mangan Harrison. She and Patrick "Pat" Kaelin were married Oct. 8, 1994. She and Pat had two sons, Lucas and Levi, whom Kim loved with all her heart.
Kim enjoyed photography, gardening and participating in school functions with the boys. The Kaelins were members of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.
Kim's surviving family includes her husband and sons of Jackson; her parents of Washington, Mo.; four brothers, Mark Harrison, Paul (Sara) Harrison, and Joshua Harrison, all of Washington, Nathan (Bridget) Harrison of Cedar Hill, Mo.; three sisters, Lynnette (David) Whiteman of Pacific, Mo., Dana (Shawn) Wood of Union, Mo., Regina (Roy) Briggs of Sullivan, Mo.; and paternal grandfather, Boyd Harrison of Washington; several aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
Pat's surviving family includes his mother, Margaret (the late Edwin) Kaelin of Florissant, Mo.; three brothers, Michael (Judy) Kaelin of St. Charles, Mo., Timothy (Anna) Kaelin of St. Louis, Terry (Crystal) Kaelin of O'Fallon, Mo.; five sisters, Patricia Kaelin, Peggy (James) Vassallo, all of Florissant; Jacqueline (Paul) Geiser of O'Fallon, Jill (Stephen) Geringer of St. Charles, Joy (Kenneth) Rapp of Barnhart, Mo.; several nieces and nephews.
Many dear friends, including the Lori and Robert DeBrower family also survive.
She was preceded in death by maternal grandparents; paternal grandmother; and Pat's brother, Dennis Kaelin.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson, and after 10 a.m. Monday at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be Monday at 11 a.m. at the church, with the Rev. David Johnson officiating. Burial will follow in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may be made to Siteman Cancer Center, Campus Box 1204, 7425 Forsyth, St. Louis, Mo. 63105. Please memo checks for Leukemia Research.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.