- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/12/03
Friday, Sept. 12
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Robert D. Garrity, 26, of 510 Washington, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Jason A. Schaper, 29, of 138 Garden Lane, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Kansas warrant for driving while intoxicated.
Sharon L. Busch, 50, of 531 N. Middle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
Thefts Wood restoration products were reported stolen Wednesday at 412 N. Frederick.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Kidds II at 103 N. Kingshighway.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen Wednesday at 383 N. Park.
Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Rhodes 101 at 1126 N. Sprigg.
Clothing, tools, a camera and miscellaneous items were reported stolen Wednesday at 3049 William.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen and a vehicle damaged Wednesday at 1 Arena Park.
Cash was reported stolen Wednesday at 421 S. Middle.
Cash and a satellite television activation card were reported stolen Thursday at 211 St. Francis Drive.
Property Damage A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at 2514 Melrose.
Tires were reported damaged Wednesday at 1 Arena Park.
Tires were reported damaged Wednesday at 410 Kiwanis Drive.
A cooler compressor and vent and food were reported damaged by Don's Store 24 at 341 S. Sprigg.
Friday, Sept. 12
The following item was released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Dustin Penny, 21, of 312 N. Rodney, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.