- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Evelyn Rottenbuecher Selsor, 64, of Delta died Wednesday, March 21, 2007, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Nov. 19, 1942, at Delta, daughter of Oscar Lee and Stella Irene Chapman Keys.
Selsor was a former machine operator at International Hat Factory in Oran, Mo. She was a member of Order of the Eagles.
Survivors include two sons, Mitchell Riegert of Cape Girardeau, Mike Riegert of Millington, Tenn.; a daughter, Angela Brockmire of Jackson; three brothers, Arthur Keys of Perkins, Willard Keys and Lonnie Phelps of Randles; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Kenyon Cemetery at Delta.