- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Catherine Heisserer, 73, of Scott City died Thursday, March 22, 2007, at Heartland Care and Rehab Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 3, 1933, in Scott County, Mo., daughter of Zeno Adam and Rosalinda Helen Heuring Heisserer.
Heisserer was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 5 to 7 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 6.
The funeral will be at 8 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Church, with the Rev. David Coon officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery at Jackson.