- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Teresa Diane Cantrell, 57, of Cape Girardeau died early morning Thursday, March 22, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital. She was surrounded by friends and family.
Diane was born Sept. 16, 1949, in Cape Girardeau to Francis "Bud" and Margery Street. She was raised in Sikeston, Mo., and moved to Cape Girardeau when she attended Southeast Missouri State University.
Diane married her best friend, Kenneth Edward "Ken" Cantrell, Aug. 30, 1969.
She is survived by her husband; two sons, Kenneth Cantrell Jr. and Matthew Cantrell; a sister, Claire Campbell; a brother, Frank Street; four grandchildren, Nicole, Madeline, Gabriel and Griffin; and her father, Bud Street.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Lynwood Baptist Church. A graveside service will follow at Cape County Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, Diane requested donations to the American Cancer Society, 106 S. Farrar Drive, Cape Girardeau, Mo., 63701.
Friends and family familiar with her CaringBridge Web journal are encouraged to post final comments.