- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Anna Marie LeGrand, 68, of Chaffee died Monday, March 19, 2007, at her home.
She was born Feb. 20, 1939, at Rockview, Mo., daughter of Leonard August and Lena Caroline Hoefler Tucker. She and Marvin A. LeGrand were married Nov. 29, 1958.
LeGrand was a self-employed child care provider. She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church and Daughters of St. Ambrose.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Joseph "Joe" LeGrand of Highland, N.J.; three daughters, Nancy Tollison of Chaffee, Judith Lipe of Tamms, Ill., Geralyn LeGrand of Golden, Colo.; two brothers, Leonard Tucker of Chaffee, Adolph Tucker of California; two sisters, Clara Lux of Chicago, Mary Desemone of St. Louis; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. The rosary will be recited at 6:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Ambrose Church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Cemetery.