- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Donna Lee Proffer, 61, of Millersville died Monday, March 19, 2007, at her home.
She was born Jan. 6, 1946, in St. Louis, daughter of Earl and Shirley McConnell Muschamp.
Proffer retired as shipping supervisor with Major Custom Cable.
Survivors include a daughter, Lisa Kirkpatrick of Glenallen, Mo.; a son, Michael Proffer of Scopus, Mo.; two brothers, James Alderman of Texas, Rick Muschamp of Lake St. Louis, Mo.; two sisters, Dawn Brown of Texas, Deborah Davis of Florissant, Mo.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 p.m. to service time Friday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo.
The memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Friday at the chapel.