- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cory Don Adam Ezell, 26, of Scott City was killed in a pedestrian/automobile accident on Interstate 55 Saturday, March 17, 2007, at Scott City.
He was born July 13, 1980, at Hayti, Mo., son of Donnie and Margie Johnson Ezell.
Ezell was a graduate of Woodland High School in Marble Hill, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include a son, Cory Don Adam "C.J." Ezell Jr. of Dexter, Mo.; his parents of Glenallen; three brothers, Rory Ezell of Whitewater, Myles and Clayton Ezell of Glenallen; and fiancee, Ashley Doza of Jackson.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Thursday at DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating.