- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- David Larry Russell, 63, of Marble Hill died Monday, March 19, 2007, at his home.
He was born May 5, 1943, at Marble Hill, son of Jesse M. and Permealie Ann Long Russell. He and Connie Taylor were married in 1973 in Texas.
Russell was a retired automobile mechanic.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Coy Russell of Florida, DeWitt Russell of Chaffee, Mo.; three sisters, Maggie Long and Essie Green of Marble Hill, Jessie Russell of Oran, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, three sisters and four brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Avon Raczkowski officiating. Burial will be in Plainview Cemetery.