- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Martha L. Graves, 91, of Perryville died Saturday, March 17, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Sept. 16, 1915, in Chester, Ill., daughter of Ralph and Henrietta Welge Herberts. She and Cecil H. Graves were married April 11, 1936. He died July 14, 1992.
Graves retired from International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville and Amvets Auxiliary Post 94.
Survivors include a son, Cecil Graves of Fulton, Mo.; two daughters, Janice Havenar of Moore, Okla., Jackie Huber of Perryville; nine grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother, a grandson and a granddaughter.
Friends may call from noon to service time Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.