- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
NEW MADRID, Mo. -- James Digges "Boone" Hunter, 42, of Huntersville, N.C., formerly of New Madrid, died Monday, March 12, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept 22, 1964, in Sikeston, Mo., son of John Alfred and Marie Householder Hunter. He and Susan Hyland were married Sept. 11, 1991, in St. Louis.
Jim was a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He was an information technician for IBM Corp.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Samantha and Alexandria Hunter of the home; his parents of New Madrid; three brothers, John Hunter Jr. of St. Louis, Tom Hunter, stationed at Kabul, Afghanistan, Shap R. Hunter IV of Thebes, Ill.; and a sister, Leann Branum of New Madrid.
Graveside service will be held at noon today at Evergreen Cemetery in New Madrid, with the Rev. Randy Tochtrop officiating.
Richards Funeral Home in New Madrid is in charge of arrangements.