- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wanda J. Nance, 85, of Whitewater died Saturday, March 17, 2007, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born Dec. 1, 1921, in Allenville, Mo., daughter of John and Gertrude Slinkard Noble. She and Truman G. Nance were married June 10, 1939. He died Jan. 13, 1974.
Nance was retired from Tipton Laundry in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son-in-law, Jerome Foster of Whitewater; seven grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two daughters, a son, a great-granddaughter, three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Phil Thompson officiating. Burial will be at Stroderville Cemetery in Whitewater.