- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Cape/Jackson police report 3/19/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory Nugent, 27, of 210 N. Farmington St. in Jackson, was arrested for suspicion of probation violation.
* A juvenile was taken into custody for assault and trespassing at West Park Mall.
* Theft was reported at 2109 William St.
* Theft was reported at 3009 Mimosa Drive.
* Theft was reported at Kidds Gas Station, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Property damage was reported at 3011 Themis St.
* Property damage was reported at 617 Boxwood Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1310 Lexington Ave.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Broadway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cindy M. Fluegge, 36, of 1425 E. Jackson Blvd., was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Tiffanie B. Atherton, 22, of 210 S. Pacific Apt. 2, was issued a summons for failure to drive within a single lane, suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Jeffery L. Zoellner, 27, of 1524 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for following too close to another vehicle.
* Money was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Dallas Street.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.