- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 3/19/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory Nugent, 27, of 210 N. Farmington St. in Jackson, was arrested for suspicion of probation violation.
* A juvenile was taken into custody for assault and trespassing at West Park Mall.
* Theft was reported at 2109 William St.
* Theft was reported at 3009 Mimosa Drive.
* Theft was reported at Kidds Gas Station, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Property damage was reported at 3011 Themis St.
* Property damage was reported at 617 Boxwood Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1310 Lexington Ave.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Broadway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cindy M. Fluegge, 36, of 1425 E. Jackson Blvd., was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Tiffanie B. Atherton, 22, of 210 S. Pacific Apt. 2, was issued a summons for failure to drive within a single lane, suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Jeffery L. Zoellner, 27, of 1524 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for following too close to another vehicle.
* Money was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Dallas Street.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.