- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Cape/Jackson police report 3/19/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory Nugent, 27, of 210 N. Farmington St. in Jackson, was arrested for suspicion of probation violation.
* A juvenile was taken into custody for assault and trespassing at West Park Mall.
* Theft was reported at 2109 William St.
* Theft was reported at 3009 Mimosa Drive.
* Theft was reported at Kidds Gas Station, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Property damage was reported at 3011 Themis St.
* Property damage was reported at 617 Boxwood Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1310 Lexington Ave.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Broadway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cindy M. Fluegge, 36, of 1425 E. Jackson Blvd., was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Tiffanie B. Atherton, 22, of 210 S. Pacific Apt. 2, was issued a summons for failure to drive within a single lane, suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Jeffery L. Zoellner, 27, of 1524 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for following too close to another vehicle.
* Money was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Dallas Street.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.