- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)10
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)5
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)10
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)21
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Cape/Jackson police report 3/19/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory Nugent, 27, of 210 N. Farmington St. in Jackson, was arrested for suspicion of probation violation.
* A juvenile was taken into custody for assault and trespassing at West Park Mall.
* Theft was reported at 2109 William St.
* Theft was reported at 3009 Mimosa Drive.
* Theft was reported at Kidds Gas Station, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Property damage was reported at 3011 Themis St.
* Property damage was reported at 617 Boxwood Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1310 Lexington Ave.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Broadway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cindy M. Fluegge, 36, of 1425 E. Jackson Blvd., was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* Tiffanie B. Atherton, 22, of 210 S. Pacific Apt. 2, was issued a summons for failure to drive within a single lane, suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Jeffery L. Zoellner, 27, of 1524 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for following too close to another vehicle.
* Money was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 800 block of Dallas Street.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of Elmwood Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.