- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 3/18/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, illegal U-turn, driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to signal and resisting arrest by flight.
* Jerry Cook, 32, 114 E. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, two counts of assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Rickey Gamble, 20, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for property damage.
* A suspect was in custody pending filing of formal charges of stealing at Dollar General Store, 724 Broadway.
* Jimmy Park, 26, 817 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Benjamin Steffens, 32, of Jackson, was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear and probation violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Stealing was reported at Century 21 Ashland Realty, 2117 Sherwood Drive.
* Stealing was reported at Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1701 Lacey St.
* Property damage was reported at 409 S. Benton St.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile detention for indecent exposure.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Two 11-year-old boys were referred to juvenile authorities for third-degree assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Assault was reported in the 300 block of North West Lane.
* A gooseneck trailer was reported stolen in the 2600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101 Stop, 113 W. Jackson Blvd.
* A door was reported damaged at Jackson High School, 315 S. Missouri St.
* A counterfeit bill was reported at First Midwest Bank, 2319 E. Jackson Blvd.
* Identity theft and harassment were reported in the 500 block of Greensferry Road.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 1600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.