- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Hoods are together 67 years
Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Clois Hood of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary March 16, 2007, with a dinner hosted by family and friends.
Hood and Myrtle Elizabeth Lewis were married March 16, 1940.
Their daughters and spouses are Shelby and John Mills and Brenda and Greg Unsbee, all of Cape Girardeau. They have five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.