- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Virginia L. Crow, 79, of Mounds died Friday, March 16, 2007, at the Daystar Care Center in Cairo, Ill.
She was born May 12, 1927, at Mounds, daughter of Harry and Edith Cruse Junkerman. She and James C. Crow were married Nov. 16, 1946, at Mounds. He died Nov. 29, 2003.
Crow was a retired from the Shawnee Development Services.
Survivors include a son, Steve Crow of Mounds; and two grandsons.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. The Rev. Larry Miller will officiate, with burial in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Ill.