- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ORAN, Mo. -- Marilyn C. Diebold, 71, of Oran died Thursday, March 15, 2007, at home.
She was born May 20, 1935, in Oran, daughter of Zeno and Welden A. Stike LeGrand. She and Jerome C. Diebold were married July 23, 1955. He died Nov. 17, 1999.
Diebold was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church, Oran. She belonged to St. Ann Sodality and was on the board of directors for Oran housing.
Survivors include a son, Ronald L. Diebold Sr. of Oran; three daughters, Karen E. Pobst, Lori N. Todt, Tami S. Rendleman, all of Oran; three brothers, Calvin LeGrand of Oran, Ronnie LeGrand of Dexter, Sam LeGrand of Cape Girardeau; five sisters, Judith King of Oran, Betty Stewart of Clinton, Miss., Ruth Ann Urhahn of Benton, Arlene Harrell of Chaffee, Sandy Hahn of Oran; 11 grandchildren; eight great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, Norman LeGrand.
Visitation was Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Guardian Angel Catholic Church, Oran, with the Rev. John Harth officiating.
Pallbearers include David Callow, Richard Urhahn, Tommy Stewart, Ronnie Diebold Jr., Joshua Diebold and Kurt Rendleman.
Interment will be at Guardian Angel Catholic Cemetery in Oran.
In lieu of flowers the family requests donations be made to Crown Hospice, 1353 N. Mount Auburn Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.