- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lawrence Clifford Sullivan, 43, of St. Louis, formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2003, at his home.
He was born Dec. 13, 1959, in Cape Girardeau, son of Clifford M. and Helen R. Cathcart Sullivan.
Sullivan was a 1978 graduate of Central High School, and a 1982 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He was a waiter.
Survivors include his father and stepmother, Clifford and Shirley Sullivan of Cape Girardeau; his mother, Helen Sullivan of Columbus, Ohio; a brother, Kenneth Sullivan of Columbus; two sisters, DeAnna Sullivan of Denver, Colo., Sandy Sullivan of Columbus; a half brother, Michael Sullivan of Cape Girardeau; and a stepsister, Roberta Ralph of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 9 to 10 a.m. Friday.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel.