- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Eva M. Jackson, 74, of Anna died Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2003, at Ratliff Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 10, 1929, in Marion, Ill., daughter of Ray and Nora Funkhouser Graves. She and A.L. Jackson Jr. were married Oct. 17, 1987, in Ware, Ill.
Jackson lived in Cairo, Ill., many years where she was a food service specialist at Cairo Public Schools. She later moved to Anna, where she was a member of Anna United Methodist Church and VFW Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Terry Parrott of Jackson, Rob Parrott of Paducah, Ky.; a daughter, Judy Cerney of Plano, Texas; two stepdaughters, Bonnie Sullivan and Janet Boyd of Anna; a stepson, Mike Jackson of Bowling Green, Ky.; three sisters, Jane Schroeder of Anna, Wanda Hill of Jonesboro, Ill., Barbara Madden of Mineral, Va.; a brother, Jimmy Graves of San Antonio, Texas; three grandchildren; and four stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Al Campbell and Les Pruehsner officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.