- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dr. William Catt
Dr. William M. "Bill" Catt, 63, of Jackson passed away Saturday, March 10, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born July 12, 1943, in Lancaster, Ohio, son of Clyde and Marvine Stine Catt. He and Donna Salzmann were married March 1, 1969.
Bill was a 1968 graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa. In 1972 he established his chiropractic practice in New Madrid, Mo., and at Jackson in 1979.
He was a longtime active member of Jackson Rotary Club, serving as former club president, board member, and was currently instrumental in district and state capacities. He was a former member of First Presbyterian Church and a former Boy Scout leader.
Loving survivors include two sons, Anthony (Kimberly) Catt of Columbia, Mo., Matthew Catt of Little Rock, Ark.; a sister, Suzanne Bell of Newark, Ohio; two grandchildren, Ainsley and Allyson; and former wife, Donna.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. until time of service Saturday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Dr. Otha Wingo officiating.
Memorials are suggested to the William Catt Memorial Fund.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.