- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Bernice Anna Buchheit, 88, of Perryville died Tuesday, March 13, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born in 1918 in Perry County, daughter of Henry and Henrietta Tucker Henderson. She and Arnold W. Buchheit were married in 1940. He died in 1991.
Buchheit retired as an inspector with Prince Gardener. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church at Brewer, Mo., and VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include a daughter, Irene Gibbar of Summerfield, Fla.; a brother, Earl Henderson of St. Louis; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers.
Visitation will be from 8 to 10:30 a.m. Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Christ the Savior Church, with the Rev. Felipe Martinez officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.