- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Gloria Jennette Westbrook, 81, of Marble Hill died Monday, March 12, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born May 7, 1925, in St. Louis, daughter of Robert and Esther Seigle. She married Herbert Westbrook, who died in 1987.
Westbrook was an elementary teacher with Delta School District. She was a member of Glenallen United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Margie Rich of Gilbert, Ariz., Linda Trampe of Affton, Mo.; two sons, Bill Caplan of New York, N.Y., Bob Caplan of Collinsville, Ill.; and four grandsons.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Glenallen United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Rodger Rice officiating.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.