Cape/Jackson police reports 3/13/07
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
The following items were reported by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Two boys, ages 13 and 15, are in custody on suspicion of possession and distribution of a controlled substance on school property.
* Sivic C. Johnson, 17, of 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, no operator's license and improper lights.
* Two boys, ages 15 and 16, are in custody on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance (marijuana), possession of a controlled substance (Valium) and possession of tobacco products by a minor.
* Frederick L. Sanders, 46, of 1701 Rand St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended license and failure to appear for improper registration.
* Herman D. Adams, 33, of 804 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 15-year-old girl is in custody on suspicion of being an incorrigible juvenile.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault/armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Three assaults were reported.
* A 16-year-old boy received a summons for property damage.
* A 1996 red Toyota Pickup truck, Missouri tag 796RG6, was reported stolen at 118 S. West End Blvd.
* Money was reported stolen at 2768 Adeline Ave.
* Cape United Auto Sales, 1105 Independence St., reported a vehicle damaged and a CD player stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 941 W. Rodney Drive.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 528 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A front window of a residence was reported broken at 1917 Bloomfield Road.
* Possession of a controlled susbstance (hydrocodone) was reported.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
* A missing juvenile was reported.
* Failure to maintain property free of litter was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were reported by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A cell phone and CDs were reported stolen at Lot 48.
* A wallet was reported stolen at Deramont Circle.
The following items were reported by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nathaniel R. Strop, 17, of 4000 Ridge Road, was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol, possession of a controlled substance and supplying alcohol to minors.
* A 15-year-old girl was referred to juvenile authorities for probation violation.
* An assault was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 1900 block of Country Club Place.
* A cell phone was reported lost or stolen in the 2200 block of Whitney Jean Drive.
* A burglary and theft of money were reported in the 600 block of Blanche Street.
* Venison was reported stolen from the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Broken windows were reported in the 1800 block of North High Street.
* A vehicle and mailbox were reported damaged in the 2400 block of Watson Drive.
* Vandalism was reported to a vehicle in the 1800 block of Bainbridge Road.
* Keys were reported found in the 600 block of Donna Drive.
* A bicycle was reported found in the 200 block of North Union Avenue.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2800 block of Hilltop Drive.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 700 block of Dallas Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* A court order was reported violated in the 200 block of South Hope Street.
* A court order was reported violated in the 900 block of Jessica Street.