- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)37
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)33
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda
9 a.m. Thursday
County Administration Building, 1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Thank you for tree donation in South Park.
* Local sales tax report for February.
* Commmission order for distribution of Road and Bridge District 29 portion of Proposition 1 sales tax.
Discussion items and appointments
* 10 a.m., Morley Swingle, prosecuting attorney, regarding Child Support Division personnel.
* 11 a.m., Scott Hilton, Clever Stone, regarding county road improvements.