- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda
9 a.m. Thursday
County Administration Building, 1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Thank you for tree donation in South Park.
* Local sales tax report for February.
* Commmission order for distribution of Road and Bridge District 29 portion of Proposition 1 sales tax.
Discussion items and appointments
* 10 a.m., Morley Swingle, prosecuting attorney, regarding Child Support Division personnel.
* 11 a.m., Scott Hilton, Clever Stone, regarding county road improvements.