- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 3/11/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 8:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of North West End Boulevard.
* At 10:27 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3300 block of Campster Drive.
* At 10:33 p.m., an illegal burn at 1 Cape Rock Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 1:18 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of South Kingshighway.
* At 2:23 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Normal Avenue.
* At 6:56 a.m., a liquid spill on Silver Campine Lane.
* At 8:32 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Briarwood Drive.
* At 11:44 a.m., a grass fire at 1830 Westwood Drive.
* At 11:58 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of Sonnet Drive.
* At 1:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:35 p.m., natural gas leak at West End Boulevard and Broadway.
* At 1:42 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of North Sprigg Street.