- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- David Louis Bradley, 50, of Chaffee died Wednesday, March 7, 2007, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born May 4, 1956, in Lawton, Okla., son of Donald Louis and Shirley Jean Melvin Bradley. He and Vivian Stacy were married Aug. 9, 1987.
Bradley was a cable technician with Charter Communications. He was a member of Chaffee General Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Donald Bradley II, Charles and Ryan Bradley, all of Chaffee; his mother, Shirley Cowley of Lake Placid, Fla.; seven brothers, Larry Bradley of Jackson, Mike Bradley of Blomeyer, Donald and Daniel Bradley of Chaffee, Roger Bradley of St. Louis, Bryan Bradley of Chesterfield, Mo., and Jon Bradley of Camdenton, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bob Lewis officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.