- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- David Louis Bradley, 50, of Chaffee died Wednesday, March 7, 2007, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born May 4, 1956, in Lawton, Okla., son of Donald Louis and Shirley Jean Melvin Bradley. He and Vivian Stacy were married Aug. 9, 1987.
Bradley was a cable technician with Charter Communications. He was a member of Chaffee General Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Donald Bradley II, Charles and Ryan Bradley, all of Chaffee; his mother, Shirley Cowley of Lake Placid, Fla.; seven brothers, Larry Bradley of Jackson, Mike Bradley of Blomeyer, Donald and Daniel Bradley of Chaffee, Roger Bradley of St. Louis, Bryan Bradley of Chesterfield, Mo., and Jon Bradley of Camdenton, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bob Lewis officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.