- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
TAMMS, Ill. -- Lisa Smith, 33, of Tamms died Tuesday, March 6, 2007, in a house fire.
She was born Sept. 16, 1973, in Coleman County, Ala., daughter of L.C. and Linda Holmes Copeland. She and Tommy Smith were married Feb. 9, 1996.
Smith attended Ware United Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include her husband; five sons, Dustin, Michael, Joshua, Nathan and Ethan Smith; a daughter, Angelia Smith, all of Tamms; her parents of Lacon, Ala.; four sisters, Barbara and Jane of Lacon, Joy of Florida, Shea of Coleman, Ala.; a brother, Jerry "Bubba" Copeland of Lacon; paternal grandmother, Ruby Copeland of Lacon; and two grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until service time today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Jones officiating. Burial will be in McCrite Cemetery.