- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Philip A. Kirn, 65, of Perryville died Saturday, March 3, 2007, at his home.
He was born Oct. 12, 1941, in Perry County, Mo., son of Edwin and Mary LaVerne Grass Kirn.
Kirn was a retired teacher and a member of AmVets.
Survivors include two daughters, Tracie Barry of Huntington Beach, Calif., Dawn Cunningham of St. Louis; a son, Kip Kirn of Perryville; a brother, Nelson Kirn of Perryville; three sisters, Nina Rivera of California, Linda Brewer of St. Charles, Mo., Alma Webb of Springfield, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 6:30 a.m. until time of service Friday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating.