- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lillie M. Steinbecker, 91, of Perryville died Monday, March 5, 2007, at her home.
She was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Emil and Natalie Devenyns Steinbecker.
Steinbecker retired from Florsheim Shoe Co. in Chicago. She was a former member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a brother, Orville Steinbecker of Springfield, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a sister and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. at Young and Sons Funeral Home. The wake will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.