- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Eileen Crowe, 77, of Bloomfield, Mo., died Saturday, March 3, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 25, 1929, in Bloomfield, daughter of Harvey and Martha Jennings McRoy. She and Noel Crowe were married May 16, 1946. He died April 9, 1975.
Survivors include a son, Brian Crowe of Dexter, Mo.; two daughters, Carolyn Burge of St. Louis and Nancy Crowe of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Calvin McRoy of Bloomfield, Don McRoy of Alton, Ill., and Ronnie McRoy of Brownwood, Mo.; three sisters, Vivian Patterson of Dexter, Jenny Hendrix of Chaffee, Mo., and Geraldine Harris of Bloomfield; four grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sons, two brothers and two sisters.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield with the Rev. Kevin Chenoweth officiating. Burial will be at Walker Cemetery in Bloomfield.