- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Raymond A. Unterreiner, 87, of Brewer, Mo., died Sunday, March 4, 2007, at his residence in Brewer.
He was born Aug. 29, 1919, in St. Louis, son of Frank and Theresa Kirn Unterreiner. He and Dorothea M. Layton were married Oct. 22, 1945.
Unterreiner was a greenskeeper at the Perryville Country Club. He was a member of Christ the Savior Church in Brewer. He was a United States Army Veteran and served during World War II. He was also a member of American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include his wife, Dorothea Unterreiner of Brewer; three daughters and sons-in-law, Carol and Robert Moore of Perryville, Mo., Ann and Louis Baudendistel of Perryville, and Gail and James Lichtenegger of Jackson; eight grandchildren, Penny Freese, Brad Moore, Jill Moore, Jason Baudendistel, Curt Baudendistel, Jenise Lichtenegger, Sarah Lichtenegger and Paul Lichtenegger; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Edgar and Charles Unterreiner, and five sisters, Dora Buchheit, Lorene Horschmann, Frances Courtois, Josephine Besand and Irene Besand.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday with a Catholic wake at 7 p.m., and from 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. Wednesday with the rosary at 8:30 a.m. at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, with the Rev. Felipe Martinez officiating. Burial will be at Mount Hope Cemetery.