- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Audrey Elizabeth Middendorf, 86, of St. Louis died Friday, March 2, 2007, at Oak Park Care Center in St. Louis.
She was born March 24, 1920, at Buford Mo., daughter of Martin Henry and Elizabeth Catherine Wildhaber. She and George Henry Middendorf were married June 24, 1944.
Survivors include three daughters, Carol Ann Parsons, Marleen Marie Kretschmann, both of St. Louis, Joan Marie Roth of Cape Girardeau; two sons, George Henry Middendorf III, Robert James Middendorf, both of Ballwin, Mo.; a brother, Floyd M. Wildhaber of St. Louis; 15 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband and grandson.
According to her wishes her body was donated for Alzheimer's research.
A memorial service and dinner will be held at Chesterfield Presbyterian Church, 15037 Clayton Road, Chesterfield, Mo. 63017 at 5 p.m. Saturday.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.