- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Gary A. Dubar, 68, of Jackson died Friday, Feb. 23, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 14, 1938, at Cardwell, Mo., son of Enlis D. and Juanita Ross Dubar.
Survivors include two sons, Danny Dubar of Doniphan, Mo., Deny Scott of Dexter, Mo.; a daughter, Melissa Dubar of Kennett, Mo.; a stepson, Ronnie Parsons of Jackson; five brothers, Eulis and Jerry Dubar of Millburg, Mich., Robert Dubar of Los Angeles, Burnell Dubar of Houston, and Sherman Dubar of Cuba, Mo.
Also surviving are seven sisters, Lagerta "Sis" Hartle of Bald Knob, Ark., Alice Jackson of Senath, Mo., Virginia Langley of West Memphis, Ark., Linda Keating of Hornersville, Mo., Laverne Chailland of Holland, Miss., Glenda Manning and Brenda Ball of Section, Ala.; and four grandchildren.
The funeral was held Feb. 26 at McDaniel Funeral Home in Kennett, with James Powell officiating. Burial was in Memorial Gardens Cemetery at Kennett.