- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, MO. -- Edith Belle Middleton, 87, of Advance, died Sunday, Sept. 7, 2003, at the Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Oct. 6, 1915, at Marston, Mo., daughter of John and Mary McCary Coffee. She and Brown Middleton Sr., were married March 5, 1937, and he died on June 15, 1967.
Survivors include four sons, Brown Middleton Jr., Barry Middleton and Brad Middleton, all of Advance, and Gary Middleton of Scott City; a daughter, Charlotte Taylor of Bloomfield, Mo.; 14 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandson, a granddaughter and a brother.
Friends may call today from 5 to 8 p.m. at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Brad Moore will officiate, with burial in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.