- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ZALMA, Mo. -- Linda S. "Sherry" Slinkard Herman, 63, went walking with her Lord Monday, Feb. 26, 2007.
She was born May 10, 1943, in Zalma, Mo.
She was the beloved wife of Paul C. Herman Jr.; dear mother of Tim (Katy) Herman and Jeff (Michele) Herman; adoring grandmother of Anna, Carly and Sophie Herman; loving sister of Roberta (Phillip) Patterson; our dear sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, niece, great-aunt will be missed by many close friends and loved ones.
She was preceded in death by her father, Ralph Slinkard; her mother, Ida Lingle Slinkard Chapman; and her stepfather, Robert Chapman.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Kutis South County Chapel, 5255 Lemay Ferry Road (at Butler Hill) in St. Louis. Interment will be in Park Lawn Cemetery.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday.
Contributions may be made to Campus Crusade for Christ, 927 S. Harrison Avenue, St. Louis, Mo., 63122, or to Valley Park Chapel, P.O. Box 327, Valley Park, Mo., 63088.