- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Man receives moderate injuries in morning crash
Elmer Glastetter, 47, of Chaffee, Mo., received moderate injuries Sunday morning when his car ran off a Scott County road.
Glastetter was eastbound on County Road 450 when he failed to stop at the intersection of Route H, five miles north of Miner, according to a Highway Patrol Troop E report.
His vehicle went off the east side of the road, the report stated, striking an embankment.
He was taken by ambulance to Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.