- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Community cuisine 09/08/03
Fish fry dinners to benefit parishes and charities
An all-you-can-eat buffet will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Fridays from Oct. 3 to Nov. 7 at the Scott City Knights of Columbus Hall, U.S. 61 South. Proceeds will benefit St. Joseph Parish, St. Denis Parish, St. Ambrose Parish, St. Augustine Parish and the Knights of Columbus charitable programs. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry-outs will be available.
Fish and chicken supper to be held in Bell City
A fish and chicken supper will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Bell City Community Building on Highway N. The menu includes hush puppies, potato salad, fries, beans, coleslaw, dessert and drink. Children under 6 eat free. For more information, call Millie Tropf at (573) 733-4551.
-- From staff reports