- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Donna M. Hill, 68, of Greenwood, Ind., died Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2007, at St. Vincent Hospice in Indianapolis.
She was born May 18, 1938, in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., daughter of Raymond H. and Marie E. Meadows Heil.
Hill was a 1956 graduate of Valle High School in Ste. Genevieve, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. Formerly of Cape Girardeau, she retired from Procter & Gamble.
Survivors include two daughters, Jean Cronk of Greenwood, Diane Reagan of Marquand, Mo.; two sons, Mark Hill of Olathe, Kan., Jeffrey Hill of Indianapolis; two sisters, Marilyn Kertz of Bloomsdale, Mo., Barbara Wall of Brownsburg, Ind.; nine grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; and a great-stepgrandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a grandchild.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Church of Ste. Genevieve, with the Rev. Patrick McDevitt officiating. Burial will be in Valle Spring Cemetery in Ste. Genevieve.
Basler Funeral Home in Ste. Genevieve is in charge of arrangements.