- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)5
Ronald Edward Warren, 75, of Jackson died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, at Gage, Mo., son of George Ferman and Ethel Flori Morrison Warren. He and Venida A. Bauer were married Dec. 1, 1989.
Warren owned and operated a Texaco service station in St. Louis 10 years. After moving to Jackson in 1989 he was employed in carpentry and excavating.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Ralph (Stephanie) Bauer of Jackson; three brothers, Don (Pat) Warren of Ellington, Mo., Dan (Allie) Warren of Salem, Mo., Gary (Wanda) Warren of Ellington; three sisters, Vesta Moore of Bradenton, Fla., Connie Warren of Chesterfield, Mo., Myrna (Keith) Coffey of Rogersville, Mo.; two grandchildren, Austin Brooke and Hillary Kate Bauer of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Laura.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Ramdial officiating.
Another visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at McSpadden Funeral Home in Ellington.
A funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Marvin Richards officiating. Burial will be in Huda-Chitwood Cemetery in Ellington.