- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ronald Edward Warren, 75, of Jackson died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at his home.
He was born Sept. 29, 1931, at Gage, Mo., son of George Ferman and Ethel Flori Morrison Warren. He and Venida A. Bauer were married Dec. 1, 1989.
Warren owned and operated a Texaco service station in St. Louis 10 years. After moving to Jackson in 1989 he was employed in carpentry and excavating.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean Conflict.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Ralph (Stephanie) Bauer of Jackson; three brothers, Don (Pat) Warren of Ellington, Mo., Dan (Allie) Warren of Salem, Mo., Gary (Wanda) Warren of Ellington; three sisters, Vesta Moore of Bradenton, Fla., Connie Warren of Chesterfield, Mo., Myrna (Keith) Coffey of Rogersville, Mo.; two grandchildren, Austin Brooke and Hillary Kate Bauer of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Laura.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Ramdial officiating.
Another visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at McSpadden Funeral Home in Ellington.
A funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Marvin Richards officiating. Burial will be in Huda-Chitwood Cemetery in Ellington.