- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Community cuisine 2/26/07
St. Ann's PCCW serves dinner March 11 in Oran
Everyone is invited to a fund-raiser for charitable activities from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. March 11 at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Highway 77 in Oran, Mo. The menu includes roast beef and gravy, fried chicken, chicken and dressing, homemade bread and all the trimmings. Children under 6 eat free.
Public invited to whole hog supper at Daisy
A whole hog sausage supper will be served beginning at 3 p.m. Sunday at New Salem United Methodist Fellowship Hall in Daisy. On the menu is sausage, buttered potatoes, sauerkraut, pie and drink. Children 5 and under eat free.
-- From staff reports