- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Estelle Kelley, 89, of Delta died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born June 6, 1917, in Little Rock, Ark., daughter of George M. and Adaline Pattat Sanders. She and Carl Everett Kelley were married Dec. 23, 1950, in San Diego, Calif.
She was of the Baptist belief and was a member of National Association of Retired Federal Employees.
She is survived by her husband; one grandson, William Buck of Memphis, Tenn.; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one son, two daughters, one brother and four sisters.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007, at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Service will be at noon Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007, at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.