- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Estelle Kelley, 89, of Delta died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born June 6, 1917, in Little Rock, Ark., daughter of George M. and Adaline Pattat Sanders. She and Carl Everett Kelley were married Dec. 23, 1950, in San Diego, Calif.
She was of the Baptist belief and was a member of National Association of Retired Federal Employees.
She is survived by her husband; one grandson, William Buck of Memphis, Tenn.; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one son, two daughters, one brother and four sisters.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007, at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Service will be at noon Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2007, at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.