- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jessie Elizabeth Pratt, 96, of Scott City died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2007, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born on Dec. 30, 1910, at Carmi, Ill., daughter of George Thomas and Nancy Louisia Staley Zoph.
She married William Henry Pratt. He died in July 1975.
She was a member of Nazarene Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Bill Pratt of Scott City; a daughter, Pat Bailey of Campbell, Mo.; eight grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and 13 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers and six sisters.
No visitation will be held.
A graveside service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston, Mo. The Rev. John Rice will officiate.
Arrangements are being being handled by Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.