- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Robert and Betty Basler of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Angela Marie Basler, to William T. Peters, both of St. Louis. He is the son of William F. and Martha Peters and Hedy Melliere, all of St. Louis.
Basler is a 1983 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Division of Family Services in St. Louis.
Peters is a graduate of Prep South, and attended the University of Missouri, both in St. Louis. He is employed by Schnucks in St. Louis.
A Sept. 13 wedding is planned at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in St. Louis.